Aims and Objectives
The Knights of St. Thomas More support the mission of the Catholic Church and, at the same time, work for the spiritual, intellectual and social well being of our members, their families, and communities.
We believe the privilege of Knighthood confers an extra responsibility in the Apostolate of Christ's Church and we are determined as an Order within the International Alliance of Catholic Knights to cooperate in achieving the following aims:
- To bring the message of Christ to all people
- To support our Holy Father the Pope and all Bishops, Priests, Deacons, and Religious throughout the world
- To use our individual and joint influence to eliminate injustice from society
- To work for the moral and social welfare of our communities in accordance with the social teachings of the Catholic Church and, in particular, to help young people develop in the likeness of Christ
- To achieve these objectives through the Fundamental Virtues of Charity, Unity, and Fraternity and to cooperate with other local, national, and international organisations in the furtherance of these objectives.